View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Well, 2 days into the real world, after the 'training'...
I expected all the people that had problems with other employees or customers, to join hands, Peter, Paul and Mary was going to stop by and sing 'Puff, the magic dragon', and all the social problems would melt away!!!

We got a day off the road or phones, saw some vid's, the a$$ holes are still a$$ holes, and we all got 'certified' that we really care enough to get paid to set through a liberal seminar!!

It wasn't all bad..

I did hear about

"Pikes place" fish market! Go look. ( What this has to do with BUSSES is a mystery to me!) I guess the mechanics can throw some 145- 75 R 16's across the shop, and smile at the customers.....

The only problem is that the 'problem' employees were there too, and now they KNOW when we try to deal with the problems, ( in house)

The problem employees sat together, ( BOTH of them), at a table for 5, and one of them MOVED AWAY from the other one after the show started.

When a room with 39 people has no place to sit but 'next to you' , and NOONE sits there, ( INGALL) " HERE's YOUR SIGN"

I sat between my supervisor and a mechanic. I only had to bump the supervisor once to wake her up, but I had to bump the mechanic 3 times.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry