View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Teh Geek

Send a message via ICQ to nsm484 Send a message via AIM to nsm484 Send a message via Yahoo to nsm484
Registered SVX
Thanks Johnybeas

Just wanted to start up a thread because of a cool little purchase I had recently.

I goto a "car gathering" every week here in Jax, and I wanted atleast a shirt I could wear to show off the SVX.

Well Johnybeas had one at his Cafepress page that I liked... But, it wasn't the kind of shirt I wanted (it was a Fitted White T-Shirt)

So, I shot him a msg, told him I liked the graphics for the shirt, but wanted it on
an Ash Gray T-Shirt instead.

he responded quickly, worked out a mock up and gave me previews, and I was happy with what I saw. He sent the bill via paypal, it went through, and after a few days of waiting, I got my shirt and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Just my little review.

I decided today would be a great day to get my hair cut, wash Calista and take some pics to go with the review.

P.S. Sorry for such a "mean" look in the pics, I guess 100F weather does that to you LOL

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally [Nori]

1996 LSi Polo Green [Calista] - 18" Konig Incident's - Lived for awhile Now Selling
1992 LSL Dark Teal [Yori] (Rear Ended, Donor to Calista, and now gone)
1992 LSL Ebony Mica (Sold to svxcuseme)