View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 08:19 AM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozykat
Wow! I had always heard not to use the brush car washes cause they can scratch the paint.. but this is horrible. I do have used the brush-less before due to a busy schedule, once or twice. I normally just wash myself but in a pinch, guilty.
Don't let up. I have a messed up door panel because a green truck ran me off the road (decided he wanted to suddenly play chicken) and into a muddy/grassy ditch. I couldn't get out myself so I had to call a tow truck. He pulled me out but with my door open so it appareantly caught on a broken branch or something and pulled part of the plastic door panel off, snapping the clip holding it. When I told him he messed up my door panel, he blunty told me "No, that happened when you ran yourself into the ditch." I think i went dumb with his comment because of the nerve + the stupidity of his comment (plus I was still shaky from narrowly avoiding the truck). So I didn't argue like I should have... I'm not good with rude people - need to toughen up!
Now I have to replace the clip, panel, and repaint. Ugh! I'm left with a lot of regret and I promised myself to not let myself be so easily swayed again.

I think your situation is even more clear cut and you should use it to your fullest to get your car fixed. Don't be me! Regret lingers like a bad smell.
Good luck!

~Marisa
Thanks for the support, I hope I can have them pay for it....Waiting for the phone call.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned