View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 06:58 AM
StaceyVX

Well, I saw the car last night and was somewhat disappointed...Here's what I saw:

The top coat was coming off the car all over, it needed new tires when he said it didn't (tread wasn't all that great), the rear left wheel well's rubber was warped, scrape on the right side of the car, sap all over the car, paint on rear spoiler was missing, leaking weather stripping near driver's rear view mirror, all wiper arms rusted, weather stripping above passenger side was warped, the seats sucked, and there was condensation on the rear left brake light. God knows what it looked like underneath...

I was expecting the "minor" dings or whatnot, but this was a little too much for me...Maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist? Nah, I just don't think he's been maintaining the car since he got whatever car he is driving now. Oh and I was thankful for once to the snow because it showed the moisture in the weather stripping...Also, it was still covered and he knew I was coming to see it...So I'm guessing whenever it snowed this year (which was ALOT), he probably let the snow sit on there...Which isn't good for the wipers or car in general.