View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 09:19 PM
rizzer

sounds good

I'd be happy to go look at the car with you. As for the repairs, I'd only take it to Mraz auto out on Hwy 164 & Capital Dr. I've tried every dealer in the metro area and they all leave a lot to be desired.

Doug

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK doug sounds real nice to me...I have sent u a private message so check it and get back to me please. I'll post the majority of the message here for the other nice peeps here to read.

The owner seems to b nice and honest and I took it to Don Jacobs Subaru and they checked it out and said power steering leaks and oil pump leaks

but owner says that he thinks they are messing with him and lying. He says that he doesnt add any oil at all between changes cuz level doesnt go down.

Owner said he hasnt notice and power steering leaks either.

Owner did mention that sometimes on hills the transmission slips but nuthing major. I drove it and noticed no slips in transmission or visible leaks.

Also he said he has never had tranny worked on or replaced but i have tranny and VIN no available.

Well i will give u more details when we chat on the phone.

Please call me asap cuz i want to settle this soon and take it whichever place it needs to go (dealer/garage) for inspection so i can decide whether to buy it or find some other car...like may b an accord.

Thx again and expect to hear from u soon.

Regards

Anuj Sharma
no slips in transmission or visible leaks.