Thread: The SVX and you
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:39 AM
My Other car is a GENIUS Car!
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: The SVX and you

I don't know... I'm more of a computer person than I ever was a car person until I got the SVX. I've learned so much about cars, with much still to learn, I'm sort of thankful in some regards with the experience I've gained. I guess I say that as my repairs thus far haven't been astronomical but even when/if that day comes, I'm sure I'll deal with it because contrary to what some may say, this car 'is' worth it!

(unlike ****ty insurance companies who come up otherwise)

Personally I can say out of the first year of 'me' owning my 17 year old, 179k mile SVX, it has never technically left me stranded, minus the one morning my battery decided to die, which is perfectly acceptable and can happen with any car. It is in the shop getting a good 1500 worth of rear end repairs now.... which is after my last fender bender (or good rear ending), with two cars that look like they aren't even related in the same accident, I drove away from the accident with no issue.... (aside from the obvious lol)

I'm grateful for the opportunity in owning such an awesome car.
I don't need to own a farm worth of them but I would love to have a second one someday, issues or not.

Here's to 300k+!!
DO !