View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
Alright guys... I can see that breakfast would be alittle hard to organize that morning since it would be VERY early.... However, Hocrest, do ya think that ya can pinpoint a good meeting place at say around 7am that morning for us to meet at (15 minute meet and greet with eachother). Then drive to the AutoX at 7:15am... If we all drive in at the same time, then we can all park at the same place... However, we will be running at diffrent times in the day (diffrent classes) so we won't be parked next to each other all day.... If ya can do that (Hocrest) that would be awesome... Also, post a link with the address and a mapquest map if possible THanks man

Also Update: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=797887

Problem with that is that I know we will be coming down back roads to the stadium, most everybody else will either be coming S or N on 95 to get there. The stadium is right at the exit (you can see it from the highway) so really meeting anywhere would be out of virtually everybody's way. I'd definately like to do a late lunch, early dinner with everybody though.