View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 01:33 PM
I have a problem. :(

Send a message via AIM to shelfy Send a message via Yahoo to shelfy
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
Shelfy

I am sorry to hear about your week. It seem that negative things come in groups which hit us a little hard at times. When good things come along, it seems that we accept those without thinking about them too much. (easier to take I guess) Keep your chin up high and remember that things could be worse. I know that is easy to say, but look around and you will see what I mean. There are many others out there that I would not want to trade places with. If you still have your SVXes, your health, and friends here, you are blessed. I hope your mother can change her risks so that her health will improve. Help her by enchouragment and be there when she needs you. I have found that if you are having a bad time of it, if you help others, it will help you out of your negative feelings. Good luck and remember that many of your friends are here and are behind you.
thanks for the support, earl. the only major thing here is my mother. thankfully, i get it to spend the day with her tomorrow and now that she is truly afraid of dying, i should be able to help realize she needs to start on the patch.

1997 Subaru SVX LSi "Svetlana" #185 of 640 - 09/1996 - Polo Green Pearl - 34k miles

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Everett" #8738 - 01/1992 - Ebony Pearl - 139k miles - 5MT shifty - Sold 07/31/2011

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Sven" #1599 - 05/1991 - Claret - 168k miles - Traded 05/11/2005

2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT - Crystal White Pearl - 2.8k miles
2021 Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited CVT - Horizon Blue Pearl - 17k miles
2023 Volkswagen Jetta S 6MT - Pure White - 2.6k miles
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV - Ceramic White - 30k miles