View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
IMHO, the stock WS6 wheels are nicer looking, but i guess you want wider.
Yes. I really like the stock wheels style also. In fact I actually liked them better than the ZO6 wheels when I bought them. I got the new wheels because of the width and offset, and the fact that i'm not a huge fan of chrome. But now that the wheels are on the car, I do like them better than the stockers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
one question - what is the deal with the humongous gap where the top of the pop-up headlights meet the body on TA's? reminds me of a Tupperware lid that isn't closed all the way.
The gap is there from the factory because the part of the light assembly that WOULD touch the bumper cover when closed actually overlaps the cover by about four inches. The lights themselves are set back into the whole assembly, if you can picture what i'm talking about. So then if they did close all the way, they would scratch the crap out of the bumper cover. Some WS6 owners have simply adjusted the drop cam to make them fall ALMOST onto the bumper cover, at least enough so that they look like they are completely closed. I like it better the stock way though.