View Single Post
Old 07-11-2001, 09:19 AM
Lowered SVX

it would have to be heavily modded.....

like one of the cars off the "Fast and the Furious". You have to maintain the same level of mods is all i am trying to say.

For example: say you have an eclipse. you add a really nice wings west body kit, two and a half inch cat-back exhaust and a three inch exhaust pipe, new racing heart wheels, and even custom interior. if you dont at least lower this car it is going to look horrible, inspite of all your mods. it will look like something is missing, it will just be incomplete. it will ride to high and throw off the entire look you were after.

anyway that is how i feel when i look at a car with a huge wing and a set of custom wheels, it just looks incomplete to me. let me clarify something. it the custom wheels are the same size a stock then the car is fine. it only looks weird when bigger wheels are put on.
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"