Thread: new here
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to keithwrx8
Re: new here

Hi again! Long time no see!

I actually tried to register again on here and found out i was already registered! I've come here in search of some tech info and found this. I'm actually going to spend the next few weeks fixing this car up. Though, to sell it.

Its been a good car and our family had fun with it. It was never driven as a daily and never in the winters. But it did sit around for the most part and didn't get the attention it deserved because everyone was busy. My dad owns a lot of cars, wants to unload a few and this is one he chose.

So now im going through it and doing anything i can to sell it for a decent price (im getting commission ) and make sure its at least safe to drive. And hopefully the new owner will give it all the attention it deserves.

So, yeah, i came across this and thought it would be fun share. Ill update this thread with some pictures to show you what im working with. Its in good shape. Zero rust on the body, interior is very complete, just the passenger seat is pretty worn (i know, weird). Paint is in decent shape beside a few small dents. Its a great car and i hope it goes to the right owner.

Well thats all i can think of. Good night!