View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 04:02 PM
deruvian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide
Better yet, take the rear camber bolts to a good alignment shop and have them install them and do a 4 wheel alignment...(as Mychailo said, changing camber does effect toe)
Speaking from experience, the stock front bolts are good to -1.5 degrees of camber.
-Bill
I talked a Firestone about it (they've treated me pretty well before), but they said that they cannot install any parts that do not originate from them. I asked if it would matter if my parts are the same as what they have, and they said that even then, they can't do it.

I asked what it would cost to have them install theirs, and he quoted above $100. That's outrageous for a few simple bolts.

I even went so far as to talk to a Les Schwab about it (whom I hate), and they said essentially the same thing.

So anywho, I think I must have installed them correctly. The little lobes on the bolts cause the camber to change when you rotate the bolt one way or another. I would still like someone to tell me if I installed them properly before I take it in for an alignment.

Thanks all.