Thread: Subarus in GT4
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 01:16 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SVX26517
I got my escudo pikes peak version up to 277 mph. I put the highest turbo on it and its up to 1700+ hp. I dont like it much because it doesnt turn. I like my F686/M. I have 2500 miles on it, which i think is amazing. All i do is endurance races, I dunno how i can stand them though. I have about 4 million dollars right now, so the game is getting purty boring now, I guess I have to wait for GT4, which I heard at EBgames is coming out april 1st. It will be nice to race trucks in that game.
I've tried to get the Escudo above 300mph and I've gotten really close. After much tweaking of the gear ratios I got it to 298.something.

Yeah, I dig the F686/M, too. I'm doing the Formula GT championship with the F090/S and, now that I'm at the 8th race, I'm so far down on power I have a hard time keeping up. I just did the Apricot Hill race and had to make an extra pit stop, so I only won it in the last two or three corners. If I take a trip through the gravel throughout the race, my race is pretty much over.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE