View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 07:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
Post i got riped off, "doug rudd" in texas/ warning to all

this is a warning to every one on the svx buletin board, i got riped off from doug rudd in texas, i bought a pair of headlights from him acording him to him there in good condition whene i spoke to him on the phone and also a set of rear headrests wich mine where missing whene i purchased the car

well after 3 weeks later i finally get the products. he only sent me one damm headrest. what the hell am i going to do with one. but that might have been a miss comunication on my part im not shure untill i talk to him on the phone to clear it up. but im shure i said 2

the headlights are horible every single mounting piece on it is broken they are usless too me. the drivers side has a 3" hole on the top of it and craked in 2 places the pasanger side is cracked in 4 places, it look like they where literlally yanked from the car

i sent him a check over night for 260.00 because he was leaving town to p/u his new svx so i sent him the check overnight at his expense, it took him 3 weeks later to send it and this is what i get .

i called him 3 times, politely to discuss the matter and also 2 emails with no response, i waited a week for him to return it and nothing yet so im relaying the message to every one.

also doug if are happening to read this post. i am seeking legal actions, i have your home adress, phone number and even the bank u cashed my check at this will not hapen again

i will post the pixs of the headlights and what shape they are tomorow for every one too see,

please beware . be verry carefull on who u send money to . this is exactly why i dont trust any one these days with money .. there are alot of good guys out there but a few bad apples also.

james sterman 92 subaru svx