View Single Post
Old 04-11-2002, 08:29 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
I assume the milage is around 130ish. I did not check. The body condition wise, it's great outside. The seats are a little worn from what I have seen but not as bad as my 94 seats. But not as great as my 92. The car is running so I guess tranny is ok as well. I will check with him when he is about to sell it. I might (might) switch the trunk lid with him so that I get the spoiler.

He is not selling it yet but soon is the word he used. I am thinking of keeping it myself but we'll see how that goes. Maintaining 2 SVXes can be costly.

This is what happened: I walked in again and talked to the guy again. I saw 2 SVXes parked next to each other so I had to leave the invite notes. One was his and the other was owned by a lady. So in that parking lot, we had 3: his, mine and her's. 2 whites and a black 92's.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!