View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecg
Sorry It was a long day. I got home and pretty much went to bed. Not really much change, except this time I managed to take out one of the start boxes on the lauch when I spun. That first picture is at the start, not the end. At least I hit the mirror box and not the light box. We were so late the the sun was low and in my eyes. I missed the same gate the first 2 times. It was in the shadows and with the sun in my eye's I couldnt see it. The 3rd and 4th runs I but my sunvisor down before I started and I finally found the gate I was missing. 1st run was a spin w/ a DNF. 2nd run was a DNF with about 50(ok maybe like 4 total) cones at the finish. (it's in the video) The 3rd run was in the 58's and the 4th was in the 54's. The last run the tires were just starting to stick. Also the 1st 2 runs I took an instructor along. I'm blaming it all on them. I kick them out and get 2 good runs by myself.

Mike,
Nice! Dropping 4 seconds between runs shows that you (and the car) were starting to "get it"
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker