View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

chicane/rob

quote:
Originally posted by immortal_suby

- and even with it's completely ignorant racist theme only a few

Uh. Yeah. The irony here is quite funny. Just because someone 'types' like that you automatically assume they're black. If that isn't racist (ie: You perpetuating a stereotype) I don't know what is.

- Rob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rob. what are you trying to say. i don't quite follow your comment in regards to immortal_suby. But be warned, what you say now will either make you a friend or make you an enemy. FYI - Matt/Immortal_Subby is not perpetuating a sterotype.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Gravy. I can see your point in the matter..but my question is...have you read the 'my race' post that blue94svxlsi wrote? If you have not, then I can understand where you are coming from. I did not understand until someone showed me that deleted post. If you have, then I will not be able to see eye to eye with you. Nor can I guarntee that if we ever met, that it would be a pleasant meet without both of us either in the hospital, in jail, or worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee. I maybe confused. Did you think that 'my race' was appropriate whether in this forum or in any other forum? I'm just curious.