View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
Re: Is this anyone here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
Jason can have his moments, both positive and negative. I give him credit for making an agreeable appearance at Reading this year. If every contact with him was that pleasant, I do not think that we would have had many of these problems.

The problems I point out with Jason, time and time again, is his easily agitated nature, willingness to use readiness to cut down any rival mechanically inclined members, even if they have much more experience with the vehicles.

If Budfreak devoted half of the effort he puts into pushing his products into improving his person to person relations, and into learning about improving his service methods, then he would be viewed in a much more favorable sense.
if you're going to trash someone's business, you should be ready to give examples. I haven't been actively posting the last few years, but i've been lurking/reading up to stay informed on the SVX....and i've never seen an example of this.

I help run a local forum around Western NC, and I would never allow someone to trash someone's livelihood like this without solid evidence. Maybe you should provide some.

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension

Last edited by svxistentialist; 07-13-2009 at 02:01 PM.