View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Is this anyone here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
Instead of bringing up the past again, why not just look up his username and search through all his old posts. I wasn't here for any of it and so I don't know anything first hand. Just saying... We don't want to resurrect any bad blood because he can still look on this site as anyone can. Also there are members on here that are also on the other forum. Absolutely nothing against them but I think it is best that we just let this thread die along with all the other ones where his name has been brought up.

Just my .02

Also, just to note, I have not gone through old posts to find out about the past on this. It doesn't really matter to me what has happened. I am just on here to find info when needed and try to help others when possible.
No no its ok..... apparently its classified intel and I dont have the clearance to review bloginal security matters. And I have never heard of anyone named "Budfreak" Forget this conversation ever happened....... shhhhhhh

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.