View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Thasian1

Well from the headers back it is dual 2 1/2" straight pipe then behind the (don't forget this is 2wd) Tranny it goes into a two into one 3" pipe. Then it has a magnaflow race muffler than a standard high flow which then splits into dual once again for the finisher of two dual square tips. It sounds mean. Very close to stock at idle until you get past 1100rpm then it just sounds very twin turbo porschey. Although now i have everything complete and toke it on test runs today. The heat sheild seems to rattle around 3000 to 3500rpm, otherwise than that full throttle at 25-30 mph breaks the front wheels lose into a torque steer monster. LOL. man i can't say enough about getting gears in this car, i change the whole feel of the car. The car seems to just shifter better, response is like day and night, and when you kick it down to pass or just whatever, it just plain goes!! Love it to death. Next up is the stage 2 computer, upgrading the brakes, and finishing the tunes. This car may be for sale soon, i know i know why, but i've had my sites set on a wrx. I vowed that i was getting one this summer so projects are getting finished and booted so i can go plunk so cash down for one. But you never know, i might decided to keep this and still get the wrx. Love my svx!