View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 09:24 AM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
I'd have to say that 'rental ANYTHING' sucks. I've driven a few focii before, and they've been nice cars. I've driven quite a few neons before, and they've been nice cars. RENTAL cars, however, are a completely different story.

I'd have to say that 'rental ANYTHING' sucks. I've driven a few focii before, and they've been nice cars. I've driven quite a few neons before, and they've been nice cars. RENTAL cars, however, are a completely different story.

I suggest all of you who are bashing the focus go to a ford dealership and test drive a new one. A lot of them have power locks, windows, etc, most of the options you SVX has. I'm not trying to get you to BUY one, but I think your 'rental car' views of them are completley unfair. Hell, if any place even HAD a rental SVX they'd have to replace the tranny every 10,000 miles, and I'm sure it would drive GREAAAATTTTT.....

- Rob