View Single Post
Old 08-18-2001, 08:49 AM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

Re: Three Sightings in a Day

Quote:
Originally posted by montypython
I was in WA state this past week, and on Tuesday sighted three SVX's on the one day.
Driving into the parking lot of the customer I was visiting in Spokane, the first spot was occupied by a black 94 (I think) with wheels on backwards, and then as I was looking for a parking stall I spied a Blue 94. I left a card on the windshield of the black and then actually got to chat to the lady owner of the blue. She had owned it since 95 without a problem and loved it. She didn't know about The Club and seemed to wonder what all the fuss was about. Anyway, I gave her the card with the web address. Maybe she'll visit one day.
Later that day in CDL, Idaho I followed a Silver/black for a while. It was occupied by what looked like three middle aged ladies probably heading to the coffee clutch. I was thinking they'd pull over soon and I could intro myself but I eventually abandoned the chase to go and catch my flight.
Well, now ya done gone and ticked me off. I live in Coeur d' Alene, Ideeho you coulda let me know you were coming and then I coulda showed you another blue SVX, and the blk/slvr one two blocks from us. That is if CDL doesn't stand for chauffers<sp> drivers license. Not only that, I coulda showed you the green bath robe and offered you a velvet water, and I might not have even had to mow the lawn had you stayed long enough.