View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbtoloczko
None of the other Subaru struts are easily adapted to the SVX. The SVX has a very beefy suspension knuckle that has a wider strut-to-knuckle flange than other Subaru suspensions. The bolt pattern for the top mount is also different on the SVX. Length may be different too.

Koni/GC is the highest performance option.

I sell sport strut springs that work with the stock struts or the Koni strut inserts. I can spec them to be up to 40% stiffer than stock, and any reasonable ride height that you want. Check out the link in my signature for more info.
Yeah I didn't think it would be easy but wanna see if it can be done. The koni's aren't all that great to begin with for what we'd want in the future so it might make sense to begin the switch to WRX knuckles, wheels, etc now as there is plenty of plug and play stuff available. 40% over stock is the minimum I'd think we'd want. Right now we're pretty much there with a 3.5-4 inch drop on 'em (back to stock riding height). I'm just not a huge fan of single adjustables for the desired use. Plus I think the stock set up will have problems with camber anyways once we get to the fine tuning point. Not that I'm knocking Koni/GC as I've ridden in a few and watched their driving on courses but we're looking further ahead at the moment. Now if you wanna get yourself stickered to the car with a nice sponsorship of springs at the moment that can definately be arranged .