View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 12:07 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Just curious, what ever happened to the other forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mummert View Post

I've gone upscale in my advancing age & now drink from various glass bottles, but cheap stuff as usual. I still have the '92 SVX, but, I too added an '01 MX5 SE to the stable. 8 years ago I moved to a part of this country (the Blue Ridge mountains) that encourages top down jaunts on curvy roads. A bit like your beautiful homeland. Thanks for the re-welcome, Trevor.

Kia ora Ron,

I am with you and the most expensive is not always the best. My son makes a very good home brew which keeps me happy and costs bugger all. LOL

Suddenly after all these years I have got "The box o' wine story". I always thought it referred to a box of twelve bottles or what we call a carton, whereas I now have the correct picture which is what we call a wine-pack, i.e. a plastic lined box with a tap on the side. Excellent because the wine does not become exposed to the air and does not have to be drunk immediately on opening. Certainly no indication that the contents are cheap and nasty, unless you are one of the taste-the-label types. LOL

Stick around and stay welcomed, the place needs you.

Sincerely, Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by svxcess; 11-04-2018 at 03:07 PM.