View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 04:01 PM

Registered SVX
Thank you Tony,

My point was that this particular thread is not a mud slinging match and your post unfortunately tended to imply that it is, accepted that this was not your intent.

It must be accepted that if someone lacking in knowledge, posts something which is incorrect and therefore their statement can be detrimental towards members, such information should be corrected in the interest of members. I agree that any correction should be kindly and worded so as not to cause embarrassment. On the other hand, correction as such, must not be regarded as unfair. If so taken, this in itself can result in a witch hunt.

It has been pointed out by the organisers, that many using this facility, have English as a second language, and perhaps this fact should be emphasised more often. I too am hopeless at spelling, but in the interest of providing exact information I make a special efforts towards accuracy. Not difficult when using a computer.

Cheers, Trevor. *>)

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 12-30-2006 at 04:05 PM.