View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 12:30 PM

Trevor my point is not directed to any one person just that some times it gets into a mud slinging match. The SVX is by far the best car Subaru ever built and I see it that it is our jobs to make sure people enjoy the pleasure of the car not the pain so we keep as many on the raod as possiable. If people ask for advise and then they get betten up because they are not experianced enough to understand electricial circuts or what ever it is its not fair. I recently got contacted by email to help a guy because he was worryed about getting critized if he asked for help on the forum.
Last week some clown told people like me that we should use a dictonary before writing on the forum because I can't spell. This is inspite of the fact that I createed, own and run a company that has 150 employee and turns over $60m and get paid $5,000 for a one hour speach all because I can't spell and think differently to everyone else.
Lets get on with the job and not go on a which hunt. The comment is ment to be general to all.
Tony
1995 - SVX 700,000 K Mine, DMS Struts to lift car 2in. Tyres Wrangler Silent Armor 235/70R16, PBR Radiator. 6 speed with DCCD and R180 rer diff, Heavy duty top strut mounts front and rear. Speedo correction box fitted. New stero (gave up on the old one). Back seat removed and 2 spare tyres fitted for desert driving. ECUTune SC sitting in the box for the next SVX.
1992 - SVX 255 K Wife (Want to stay Married so not allowed to fit SC)
1992 - SVX Pearl with black roof race car roll cauge etc ready to race. Ex Tasman Targa car.
1995 - SVX Green low k mint condiation.
1995 - SVX Rally car, ex Matts car. Now to be used on track.
1992 - SVX red & Black being converted to Mid Engine.
1995 - SVX Red 143,000 bit rough.
Owned 5 others Subaru back to a 1974 1400 GSR.