View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 09:53 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Andy
You Might Be an Engineer If... People groan at the party when you pick out the music
You Might Be an Engineer If... You are currently gathering the components to build your own nuclear reactor
You Might Be an Engineer If... You did the sound system for your senior prom
You Might Be an Engineer If... You don't even know where the cover to your personal computer is
You Might Be an Engineer If... You ever burned down the gymnasium with your Science Fair project
You Might Be an Engineer If... You have a habit of destroying things in order to see how they work
You Might Be an Engineer If... You have a neatly sorted collection of old bolts and nuts in your garage
You Might Be an Engineer If... You have ever saved the power cord from a broken appliance
You Might Be an Engineer If... You have introduced your kids by the wrong name
You Might Be an Engineer If... You have more friends on the Internet than in real life
You Might Be an Engineer If... You have more toys than your kids
You Might Be an Engineer If... You still own a slide rule and you know how to work it
You Might Be an Engineer If... You thought the real heroes of "Apollo 13" were the mission controllers
You Might Be an Engineer If... You window shop at Radio Shack
You Might Be an Engineer If... You've ever tried to repair a $5.00 radio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I would be a young man again and had to decide how to make my living, I
would not try to become a scientist or scholar or teacher. I would rather
choose to be a plumber or a peddler in the hope to find that modest degree
of independence still available under present circumstances.
-- Albert Einstein, The Reporter, November 18 1954

Last edited by Andy; 04-16-2006 at 09:55 AM.