View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 12:25 PM
One teal and One yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
Stock size, 22550/r16 but they actually have a wider tread area than the Pirellis. They are mounted on the RX7 wheels and have a tread wear rating of 400. They costed me $109 each plus $50 for the mount and balance, all in all not a bad deal

Tom
Thanks for your reviews. What spd rating are they? H or V? I'm more impressed of your review after reading they're 400 treadwear. If I can find the deal less than 80 a piece with Toyo or Falken, I think I'd go with them with no doubt.

As I told Tom and Chike at Jason's 4.44 swap on saturday, I got a set of 205-50-15 on my MX-3 V6. I love them, they're the cheapest I found in town and cheaper than any webs I searched but I'm really impressed with its dry, wet and snow performance. They look cool, they're "fate" tires made in Argentina, it's rated as H, temp is A, traction is A but amazingly the treadwear 280!!! Very sticky and soft. Compare to my former Toyo Proxes 320AA V rating, they handle as good or better but way cheaper, only less than 60 a piece. I would love to have them on my SVX but too bad they don't offer the size....

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05