View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 05:07 AM

Thumbs up My 2 pennies

I've always been a fan of originallity. If I had the $$$ there is alot I would like to change on my SVX. As for your SVX(in no particular order--long night at work)........

As for the rims.....I love the rims. 18 inches and clean lines. Very nice!!! My only concern would be........What is the offset?

As for the calipers and rotors. Good idea to do both. I like it

As for the seats.......I'm not sure if I like the color or not. I personally would like to have mine redone with black and tan(no beer comments from the peanut gallery )

As for the front grill. Not my favorite mod on your car. I would have went with a body colored '97 grill if you were tired of the yellowing affect of your '92-'96 grill. Not saying it is bad but I like the shape of the '97 grill more.

As for the sound system........Wanna trade? With only the tape/AM/FM part of mine working I am going through CD withdrawal

As for the neons.........Not my thing. I'll reserve judgement until I see a pic or two. Even if I do not like it that is not important. As long as you like them.....go for it!!! Do me a favor though........Save them for car shows or your driveway. There is enough to concentrate on while driving We have to avoid too many phone talking, child repremanding, SUV drivers as is. Just imagine if they were also rubber-necking to see your car while trying to do the others at the same time. A car accident in the making.

Just my two pennies
B.C.