View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 11:37 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
I worked for motorola but I can get most prototypes phone since my buddy (the usher story again) works at the design center. Do you know they had a pen phone since 2000? Yeah a phone with a pen on the other side about 6 inches long and such. You put the earpiece on the top and it has voice recognition dialing.

Anyways Nokia codes are as follows: If you can get to the net monitor (if I recall you have to hold down * for around 3 seconds), section 7 is the location sub menu. subsection 1 of section 7 is the GPS info it's on all the time. GPS chip itself is about the size of your fingernail (1x1 cm ish). Hit 0000 to exit.

GPS location is on all the time and anyone can access it if they have the right tool to locate where your phone is at any given time. The location information is sent back to the towers in data packets and your long and lat is shown. With that info, we can assume that you are the one next to your cell and police can come and get you and such.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!