View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Sold. :'-(

Fuel-related stalling issues?

Hi there! I think I've made the very difficult decision not to sell the car. After driving the wife's Audi for 2 weeks I broke down and drove the SVX to work again this week - I couldn't believe how much I missed driving this car. There just isn't anything for under $15K that could begin to replace it for me, so I'm going to throw a mountain of money at it if necessary to make it "perfect" over the next year.

--

I'm still having stalling issues with my car (when warm; it does fine the first time you drive it after it's been sitting a while). I've replaced the coolant temp sensors and cleaned the MAF and only use good gas.

I was wondering if anyone had a shop manual for this car I could buy, or knew where I could get one.

I was also wondering if someone could diagram the fuel system for me - I'm looking for the fuel pump(s), the fuel filter(s) and the fuel pressure regulators.

Oh, and after my wonderful Eastern Ohio trans swap, the car is now leaving trans fluid puddles in the garage...
...If you know the situation, you who to blame, and who to avoid doing business with.

Thanks for all your help!
Raxles front axles