View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by petesvx2
I like being right though! lol...I don't want this to hurt my grades or my reputation so I guess you guys are right. If she comes back at me though I will defend myself in a civil manner.

I'll be sure to paste whatever goes down.
can you write your paper now and know when it is due?

if yes, then stop writing her e-mails and wait for her class again, then schedual with her a face to face conference/meeting/whatever and talk about what just happened. if you two keep going back and forth, it is going to cause more problems for you then it is worth. i had about the whole class backing me up for what i believed when i had an issue with a teacher of mine, and guess what, i still got screwed...it doesn't matter that you are right, and you probably are, but how would you feel as a "high, all knowing, and all mighty" college professor with some freshman trying to prove you wrong, it wouldn't work for you, and i doubt it is going to work with her. e-mails aren't too good at protraying emotions, maybe her mother just died or something...just wait till the next class to talk to her anymore

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.