Old 01-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Farm, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Saw the 'Judge' today.
He INCREASEd my 'damages' after he saw my pics. I asked for the garage back today and the house as soon as possible.
Judge gave me the garage. The new guy will be moving in on saturday.
Since I LEARNED some lessons about tennants and trucks, I am GIVING the new guy a 1980 Dodge crew cab, 1 ton. That way I am not on the hook for whatever happens.(instead of handing him the keys to my GMC) I am also giving him a dump bed to put on it.
i get the house back on 2/10/2011.
The new tennants for the house wait, they are VERY motivated.
They have a lot more 'in common' than they think with the new garage tennant. They both do landscaping, and now there is a dump truck in their future. The ol front end loader will be brought back to life for loading mulch or scrap metal, whatever!

If this plan does not work out, I will be filing bankruptsy in the spring.
HaHaHa!! Potential tennant started laying down demands! No noise at night, noone staying over, etc,etc. I said to myself, WTF is this woman THINKING??
I just called about insuring the tow truck for 24/7 operation of a AAA repair facility, Impound yard, towing and recovery operation at my COMMERCIAL facility! I told her that the 3/4 acres that was 'for rent' had NO bearing on the rest of the 3 1/2 acres!
I have chosen to NOT rent the house. I have instead decided to turn the 2 large bedrooms into an UPHOLSTRY shop and turn the dining room into an office for a USED CAR lot!
That leaves the kitchen, 2 bedrooms and the bathroom available to ME whenever I want to use them. The living room will be a 'waiting area' for the AAA customers.
The mechanic used to make tarps for 18 wheelers. He Knows sewing machines.
If I CHOOSE to stop by at 3 am in a tow truck with loud pipes,Rattle a few chains, I really don't need someone complaining.
I have made MANY more dollars with that tow truck than I EVER did renting that house! The tow truck SHUTS UP when I turn the key. It does shake windows when it's running.... BUT, when it's running, dollars are flowing..

PLan 'B'!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry