View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 12:26 PM

ive had bad misfiring problems since i got the car a few months ago, i had to get a new ecu for a couple things going wrong , i do have the old ecu btw, i have only recieved to 2 CEL's , one for slow responding 02 sensor, so i replaced it... then a misfire, cyl 2.- baught a new coil... ran good for about 1 day after i baught it and all my symptoms came back... the battery exploded sometime before i baught the vehicle but the acid was still in a clear form so i thought it was just water... i noticed it when all the acid was pure white and was over my cam sesnor, all over my valve cover, and ran down the frame... but i had the misfiring before the acid had gone to a white form and corrodid everything.... i only see a few people with svx's but not anyone personal to barrow pieses, but i am able to use pieces of my 98 legacy, thats how i confirmed i dont have a bad MAF and that yes, 98 legacy MAFS do work on the svx... if anyone has some ideas for me to figure out if its a cam sensor or not that would be cool