View Single Post
Old 04-08-2002, 12:54 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I agree. I am somewhat of a photography/videography nut. I just spent an hour over at sony looking at digital camcorders. I have been in the process of rigging up some exterior mounts on my car for cameras etc too. At reading this year, I had a friend from my cavalier club come and video our drive there, and make some video at the reading meet. Ive seen some of it. It came out well. (stay tuned for full video) I know colin (sith) has some plans for a video from the indiana meet as well. I hope to have some better equipment by then. If you would like to see some very well done cav video/pictures, check out www.dvinsight.com That is what I've always tried to work off of. Unfortunatly, Im not in the financial position to buy a $1500 digital camera

-Mike
Yes. Car guys. Gotta love 'em.

The Yellow M3 is a nice pic. The NSX is good. I'm rather less impressed with the rest of the pictures on their site. Cutting off the back of the blue BMW was intolerable! I like to get unusual angles when I can, but I think it's important to let the car speak for itself.

Not that I'm a better photographer than them. I have to click off a lot of pics before I get one I really like.
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>