Old 05-03-2001, 04:33 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Ultra embarrassment

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

A far more mature way to handle a bad service department than I used. When I found that, during an oil change (which may or may not have happened), the shop drained my frint diff (without refilling it), I did this:

I called and asked them to print out a full service history of the car.

Then I went to pick it up and, once I had it in hand, explained to the people behind the counter that I would avoid their shop 'like the plague' from then on. I did this in front of many customers.
Good plan, but will only have effect if the people behind the counter are on commission or have something to lose by your action. In my experience, this tactic will only hit home to a beneficial owner or senior manager. The rest don't give a s***, their jobs are safe whether you walk or whether you talk, which is why they don't do your car right in the first place.

BTW, how did you manage to become a Super Master Ultra-Member, which is only a whisker away from Senior High Wizard like Lord Aredubjay??
Have you been slipping whiskey to the Moderator?? And if my school memory of Greek is not too rusty, an Ultramember probably shouldn't be on a family site anyway.

Joe