View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Go Riders Go!

Send a message via MSN to Canuck
Sold my 93 AE #291

Hi All,

It is with great sadness that I write this post.

I want to inform everyone that I have sold my 93 AE #291. I really didn't want to sell it but with two young girls (Age 5) and three other older children who all needed a place to park; well, to sum it up in the words of Dr. Spock of Star Trek fame "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

I have owned a LOT of cars in my days. A 68 Camaro SS, a 67 Mustang, 72 Stingray etc., etc., etc. And, without any reservation I can say that my SVX was the most comfortable, most reliable and most fun car I have ever owned. I will truly miss it a LOT.

I'd also like to add that I never met an SVX owner that I didn't like. It was through this forum that I found my 93 and in the years I've been here I have always enjoyed the members that I have personally met and those that I only managed to meet on-line.

My SVX was sold to a gentleman by the name of Darrell Alberts who lives in Melville Saskatchewan Canada. He can be reached via email at darrellalberts@sasktel.net. I would appreciate it if someone here could send him an email and invite him to the forum.

I imagine I will still check in every once in a while (with envy and sadness) just to see how everyone is doing and to look back and dream of the days that I owned an SVX.

Thanks everyone for everything and I'll be watching for all of you on the highways!

Randy Johnson
1993 25th Anniversary Edition ~74K #291

I like mine rare.