View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Request for additional sub forum: Member Sales Rewiews?

I just wanted to throw this idea out there:
I understand as it is now, the moderators are trying to instate some kind of buying selling rating system thing. As great a thing as this is, I have a simple solution that can be used temporarily while the system is developed, or even to stay permanantly.
In the product and service reviews section, there should be a sub forum for threads pertaining to the successes and failures of buisness transactions between members. This would be somethig along the lines of...say, for example, I have a good transaction with a seller, I can make a thread and post about my transaction. If anyone else has had a transaction with that member, albeit good or bad, they can leave additional comments.
In such a way everyone who has sold something will essentially have a thread dedicated to their transactions, public, for anyone to see. It could be helpful if a member wants to purchase something, but doesnt know if the seller is reputable or not. This would also be a good place to relocate the hundreds of EdKnot threads (Hell, that guy can fill his own forum)

To make it easy to access, It might be a good idea to make a link to that subforum under the wanted / for sale forum as well, for quick refrence

So..there it is. I cant help but feel it is a good idea, but of course, im not in charge here. Im not sure what plans the higher ups have, but here is an dea to consider and discuss
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten