View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Stevebsy Send a message via Yahoo to Stevebsy
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Decisions decisions...

I suppose there are a lot of ways to make this happen..I'll just have to take a closer look at it all. I still have my GM 3800 Supercharger sitting around too, so I could go that route...

I think putting them in the bumper area will require an extra sump pump for the drain oil, but they are available out there.

Then management..I think I'd probably go w/ the megasquirt, as I already made one for my former XT turbo. It can run ignition and fuel. I'd leave the factory ECU to run all the other stuff though.

I think I'll just run the 4.444 4EAT until it blows up, then get another one, or go 5/6 mt.

Oh well back to thinking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdigerlando
I think if I had it all to do over again I would do twins located in the front bumpers. Problem is finding a custom bumper to fit them......no wait......your the bumper guy! I think that would be a nice setup. Take cold air directly from front vents, like porsche. Run directly to a two opening front mount. Cut the crap out of the bumper and run true twin intakes back to the manifold. You could match them at the intake so they have balance.

Back to the upipe. Running three pipes directly to the up-pipe connection of the turbo would probably give you the best turbo response.

Just think about getting the turbos high enough so that oil can gravity freely to the pan. You are going to need to install a filter sandwitch for oil to the turbos. While your at it you should do an oil cooler. Then if you want to do something about engine management, you should see if LAN can tune your car for you. You could start out with with his stage 3 map. You will also need some fuel injectors. You could go with stock 95' 96' Nissan 300 zx turbo injectors or the Q85 injectors (same thing).

What are you doing about your tranny?

Have fun

Chuck D.

Custom Oil Caps, Battery Bars, Phenolic Spacers for sale here:
http://www.x35design.com