View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
A quote from my buddies letter: " We are here for a purpose and we are doing it. That purpose is #1 protect our families back home, #2 We have freed an entire nation. Has it gone perfectly according to plan? (Heck) no, but what war does? There have been bumps ( we have lost guys in my own unit) in the road, but we will push on until we are no longer needed. Over all the attitude of the Iraqi people is so-so. It depends what section that you are in. There are some places where we get invited in for dinner and the people are incredibly happy. Then there are the places where you are constantly looking over your shoulder. It varies greatly. Yes, guys have died over here, but name me another war where a country was taken down with under 3,000 killed. It is sad that there will be a lot of guys not coming home, but they answered the ultimate call of duty and did it proudly."
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5