View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 01:25 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Check Engine Light flashing

I have had my car since Nov of 2003 and so far so good. Recently i have had this one problem and it is concerning me. Last sunday (june 27) as I was driving and going around a corner the check engine light flashed really quick and went away. It didnt come for the rest of the time or since then. Today as i was parking my car in the driveway the light came on again while i was steering the wheel ...it flashed once and then came back again and stayed on for a quick second and then went away. Nothing is wrong with the car and it runs fine. The steering wheel shakes above speeds of 65 MPH. When i have my left foot on the rest pedal my foot begins to shake too. That only happens when im on the highway going above 65 MPH. I am not too concerned with that...it really can only be felt from the drivers side...i sat in the passenger seat and didnt feel any shaking . I dont know if I should be so concerned about that or the check engine light flashing. The car runs fine and doesnt stall or anything. The two days it flashed the temp was pretty hot but the temp needle was at its normal position so im baffled. Thanks in advance for the help!

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network