View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Unstoppable

No, I can thank people who take unnecessary risks with their cars. While those two are examples, street racing is also included. Motorcyclists are not the only people you should be blaming.

There's a strip of pavement just over 1/4 mile (sometimes 1/8th mile) where you can play with your sports car where your risk of hitting someone is very small, and nobody can randomly pull out in front of you. That little strip of pavement is where you should be holding your little measuring contests, not where you can hit me, my family, or my friends. Anybody with "testicles and a brain" should know that's where you race. People that do it on the streets are lacking one of those, and its not the balls.

You will never justify street racing to me, so don't waste your time. When someone close to you gets killed by someone with a ****box and a dream of being Dom Toretto, then I'd like you to pass it off as nothing wrong with that.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
-George Carlin