View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally posted by upnygimp
Go you. I feel bad for all you who feel they have something to prove by street racing. Thanks for making my insurance so high.
No you can thank drunk drivers and moron motorcyclists for that. Racing in a car (where there are safety systems to protect you) is one thing...racing on a motorcycle just defies explanation. Everytime I see some brainless moron weaving through traffic at 120mph on a motorcycle, I seriously actually pray that they die. We don't need people like that. At all. Because of these morons, eventually motorcyling will be outlawed completely, not to mention the number of lives that have been lost and the money that has been blown on insurance premiums inflated by motorcyle deaths.

You can rag on the moron streetracers all you want (I mean the ones who obviously don't value life at all), but there are those of us with brains that still have testicles and actually use them every now and then, and there's nothing wrong with that. I hear so many people complaining about those damn streetracers, then in the next breath complaining about the lack of "real sports cars" these days...you wonder why? We're on a site dedicated to a pretty darn sporty (and fairly quick) car...and some people talk about racing...wow that's weird.