View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 04:23 PM

ok...i will definitely install a cooler per your advice.

Who is tom? Is he on long island?

I ordered the noble from 1g racing in ohio (the importer) in carbon black...which is a really dark blue bmw color with tan and black suede interior (similar to the svx). However, I only put a deposit as it is 6 months wait. The more i look the more I see preowned ones that i can save a bundle on. I drove the car on the street about 3 months ago and fell in love. I do not plan to track the car as that is not my cup of tea. I just wanteed something different that was not a poser car. If i buy used, i can minimize the loss when i sell it. Who knows..I am a bit nervous cuz it is alot of money. I usually buy cars with intent to enjoy em and then sell them at close to a break even possibly a profit. Meantime, I get to enjoy em. I did not buy the SVX with this intent.

For the guy who was asking. The motor is a ford duratec, same as a taurus and mazda 6 that is severly upgraded and twin turbocharged...I believe deisnged by Roush Racing.

I am going to put stock wheels on the car. I did consider heavily the sti wheels (per a suggestion here), but think that I like the stock look best. I just missed a set on ebay with new tires that sold for 192 bucks!!! damn!

I saw the chromoe oes listed here and think they are a bit loud for my taste.

Thanks again for your replies. I am a certified car nut. I always get hold of something different and interesting...keep it for a while and then sell it. The only thing i know for sure about a car when I buy it...is that i will sell it....sometime soon. The SVX, however, is going to serve as my everyday car to and from work in snow sleet or rain. I plan to keep it for quite some time.

If anyone is interested. I have lots of videos and pictures of cars past owned. If not, let me know and ill stop.

Here is a teaser of the actual car from the movie Ferris Bueller that I owned for a brief time with the intent to sell it for a profit. If is a replica ferrari that was built for the movie and is on a custom chassis much like the cobra replicas. My bro in law is an aspring director and put the video to the music and sounds of the movie for effect. A bit overboard, but it helped sell the car. I terrorized my hood for this video, however... ENjoy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZqADD0nphdA

ps... i am not bragging, just thought you all might enjoy (sorry if it comes across that way).

2006 Merc R350 (wife's car)
2003 M3 SMG coupe (for now)
1996 SVX LSI 28k
2004 Burberry Jaguar electric car (daughter's car)
coming soon... 2006 Noble m400

Last edited by ebaybrad; 03-16-2007 at 04:44 PM.