View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 12:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
mr pockets,,

Quote:
The end result is that this car is misunderstood, and it always will be.
good pointe there, a lot of people didnt know the history behind the svx..

i have always loved the svx,, its something i always dreamed of owning and now i do .. but im come from a back ground of dsms owning a 97 eclipse gs and a 99 gst turbo

now a svx,, is alot more car thena dsm i agree, and we all have our own tastes in cars,, each to his own..

the dsm bb, there i go the meets every friday night and have been for 4 years now i am one of the origianl members,, a dsm wich is a eagle talon//plymoth laser//mitsu eclipse, AWD turbo with a 4g63 power plant, will be forever the best bang for the dollar for performance,,import 4 cylinder but

every kid on the block has one,, its a trendy car,, even though they still dont make them like they use to..hence 200 and up eclispe v6s FWD only..

i will never ever see a dsm look as good as a svx will in 10 years, just look at a 92 talon//eclipse, to a 92 svx can u picture them next to each other,, no way ,,

i even had people ask me if it was exotic, like a lamborgini,,

now i own the svx i am verry happy ,, the power AWD and looks is perfect for me,

liek i always say the svx is like a time piece it only gets better with age,, or is that chapiagne