View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycone
I wanna see some pics of the luxury dog house!
I tried to load some pics, but , since I spend all my time DOING, instead of playing on the puter, I guess the pics will have to wait till someone comes by and shoots them!

I have a 10 minute 'window' on my patience.. Since I KNOW that I could be drawing pictures, that, tomorrow, I will be BUILDING the things that I drew, I have a hard time re-sizing, etc pics.

I can sub-frame a car faster than I can "follow the prompts", and achieve the desired effect of a digital photo!!

Call me stupid if you want, but I can splice a dumptruck FASTER than I can download a picture!!!

Einstein didn't even know his own address, because he NEVER memorized anything that he had access to.

I carried a SAW-ZALL, a wrecking bar, a claw hammer and a garbage can into my bathroom on Dec 26th, and by 1-1-07, I will have a sunken bathtub, more storage space than the normal person can imagine, an "inside- outhouse" to relieve the pressure on the 'waiting family members', a laundry chute and a 'lazy shoes-in' of my own design.( a feature that allows 25 pairs of shoes to occupy a space 2'X2'X4', and gets them off the floor of the mudd room).

And I will only use about 6 hours of my vacation time. I told the boss that I will do everything that they need and then leave, (since I can do my job in a lot less hours than is allowed.)

I called my wife yesterday while she was out and told her that I made a really BIG mess and she said, " I don't care, because I know that it will be worth it when you are done"!!

Then she saw the pictures I drew!!

She has been living with this for the last 19 years! ( poor girl!)

I have the time to post this because the SAW-ZALL would wake the family and I needed something to do till I fell down for the night.

I will fall down now.......

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry