View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
i street raced the other night....

i was coming home from work at midnight, and was stopped at a light behind some ponied out ****tard(is that possible in a domestic throughbred? pretty ribbons extensions on the mane, neon tail lights, big dumb branded graphics on the arse...). so i neighed loudly, and this idiot starts grating his horseshoes on the concrete sending sparks towards my face. cool - the end of my snout was seared by hot metal.

now it's on like Donkey Kong. i trotted around him and took off - i just wanted to get away from this moron. i see him furiously trying to catch up, and i'm just pulling away from him *hard*. this was on an empty stretch, with no sidestreets. finally, i just slowed to a walk, and let retardo pass me. i didn't care if he was way in front or behind me - i just didn't want him anywhere near me. i slowed because i knew there would be side streets ahead, and i didn't want to get some rocks stuck in my shoes. sure enough, he flys by me fast and furious-like, and about a 1/4 mile up the road i see him almost rearend a buggie that pulled out and turned from a side street.

funny part was, i was not in "racehorse" mode, and i didn't even take any sugarcubes beforehand when i was gaining mulelengths on this idiot. up to that point, i had been sniffing the tail of some mares, trying to smell what she ate for dinner.....

teh MulePowa is pretty cool.
fixed it for you LandMule.