View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 12:56 AM
Hater

i almost street raced the other night....

i was coming home from work at midnight, and was stopped at a light behind some ****tard in a riced out (is that possible in a domestic?) Chevy pickup (lowered - almost scraping the ground, neon lights underneath, big dumb vinyl graphics...). so i have my window open, and this idiot starts doing a burnout at the redlight in front of me. cool - now the inside of my car smells like burnt rubber.

i pulled around him and took off - i just wanted to get away from this moron. i see him furiously trying to catch up, and i'm just pulling away from him *hard*. this was on an empty stretch, with no sidestreets. finally, i just let off the gas, and let retardo pass me. i didn't care if he was way in front or behind me - i just didn't want him anywhere near me. i slowed because i knew there would be side streets ahead, and i didn't want to be stupid. sure enough, he flys by me fast and furious-like, and about a 1/4 mile up the road i see him almost rearend another truck that pulled out and turned from a side street.

funny part was, i was not in "sport" shift mode, and i didn't even have the pedal buried when i was gaining carlengths on this idiot. up to that point, i had been watching the MPG display, trying to see how high i could get it by driving conservatively.....

teh LGT is pretty cool.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)