View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 02:39 AM
MINEZ BETTER

watched in shocked

seesh, i was outside in front of my house, talking to my ex-girlfriend, i told her i was gonna charge intrest on the money i let her barrow, then she said "YOUR MEAN< I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS YOU TO SOMEDAY'. but really i was gonna say only one dallor.....
as i was saying the mean word on top, my mom got in her bmw, than started backing out of the driveway then i hear a big ( stump, then crack) but at the same time exactly when i turned my head i see her car like a few inches away from my rear bumper, and just watched how my svx went ass up like 1feet and rocked forward. i just stared at my car as my heart droped. when my mom got out of her car she looked at hers and said words in korean. i looked at mine ive got a rub off right in the middle of my rear bumper, that looks ugly. checked the struture of the bumper, nothing broken, i went to my mom and said "your lucky im a momma's boy...." otherwise i'd, then she said "uhh huh im lucky to have a son who works on cars" i looked at her, my ex, and curling all ten of my toes in my shoes, thinking theres nothing i can do but fix it next week, my my ex now im really gonna charge her intrest, but hey its my mom family accidents happens, then i got over it, and just been visualizing that moment for the past 3 hours, just thought id share that with you guyz here
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon