View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Remove the lower seat cushion. The upper cushion helps a bit too. To remove the lower portion, pull on the two black tabs at the bottom of the seat and lift the cushion up. to remove the back part, fold it down, and lift up the two velcro flaps. Underneath are two 10mm bolts. Remove them and take out the rear seat back.
The rear panels are held in with two screw type plastic fittings. use a phillips head screwdriver to loosten the plastic screw, then lift the entire plastic thingymabob out of the hole. There are two of theese, one where the panel meets the floor (Would be hidden by the lower cushion) and one where the panel meets the area by the c pillar (Hidden by the seat top, though removable with the seats folded down)
This panel is now held on with only a few snap fittings. Pry the panel out, starting at the corner where it meets the door sill (You may or may not want to remove the doorsill. I reccomend working around it, as door sills tend to break easilly) Pry the panel out at the bottom, then lift it up off the window frame.Unplug the window switch and Viola! its out.
The rear deck is held on with two screws, which should now be visible with the rear panels off. unscrew them, and start pulling the panel up and out. You'll need to slide out the seatbelt guides and the rear wiper cover. Easy as cake

I've done this a few times. May wanna read up on this thread
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten